Once you blend everything together cut up 3-4 fresh tomatoes and mix them into the soup. At this point depending on my mood I either put a plant-based milk (cashew, rice, or almond milk) or some delicious red wine. You can also do both. As me and my friends say, wine is always the answer. When in doubt, wine. Also add some Thyme. Thyme is what I take with me when traveling on flights, which helps with the taste of airplane food when traveling long distances. This allows the flavors to just come alive and be really ready for a proper dinner.
And then you are ready to serve up!
What I really love about this is also what's inside and the benefits for my body. Here is the list of benefits that also help you be a badass.
1. Ginger - Prevents gas and bloating, antibiotic, helps relieve digestive problems, helps tooth aches, helps with nauseas, lower blood sugars, helps with menstrual pain, helps brain power.
2. Garlic - helps purify the blood with acne from the inside out, helps with hair loss, boost immune system, reduce fat in liver, keeps vampires away, breaks down blood clots, helps with low energy, and improves circulation through the body.
3. Onions - helps with sore throats, contains vitamin c for clear skin, reduces the amount of free radicals in your body, and relieves stomach aches.
4. Carrots - helps with eye sight, hair, and skin. Great for your teeth health. Protects the healthiness of your mind, and helps your skin glow during these winter months.
5. Sweet Potatoes - helps produce energy for you, high in vitamin A, helps upset stomach, and a good source of magnesium that helps with anti-stressing.
6. Thyme - kills bacteria and infections, helps with stress, and helps lighten scars. Also surprisingly super great for your bones, its loaded with magnesium, calcium, iron, and vitamin K.
7. Vegetable Broth- helps heal the lining of your stomach, very mineralizing and alkalizing, low calorie count, helps flush out waste within your body, and helps energy in feeling light.
8. Cashew Milk - Iron in cashews help keep hair, nails, and skin on track. Filled with calcium and protein. Has no sugar but still taste delicious and creamy. Helps with vitamin E in your diet that helps prevent damages from the sun on your skin.
Tell me what you think! And also share you're recipes that you love!